Dr. Rene Bollier, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Bollier completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Carondelet Cardiology Services and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bollier is board certified in Family Practice.
Carondelet Cardiology Services
Carondelet Cardiology Services1004 Carondelet Dr Ste 440 Bldg B, Kansas City, MO 64114 Existing Patients: (816) 943-7777
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Kansas State University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bollier?
Dr. Billie is very personable listens and discusses your issues. If he doesn’t have an answer he will find out or refer you to someone that can help you. Dr. Bollier is not an in and out Dr!
- Menorah Medical Center
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- St. Joseph Medical Center