Dr. MacKay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rene MacKay, MD is a nephrology specialist in Watkinsville, GA. Dr. MacKay completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospitalcenter/New York Medical College. He currently practices at Jennings Mill Drug Company and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacKay is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center (A Campus Of The New York Medical College), Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Metropolitan Hospitalcenter/New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2000
- New York Medical College/ Metropolitan Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jennings Mill Drug Company1360 Caduceus Way Bldg 400, Watkinsville, GA 30677 Existing Patients: (706) 850-8135
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacKay?
Dr MacKay is an amazing physician who cares about his patients. It shows in the way he interacts with them and the way he treats them in and out of his office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rene MacKay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacKay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacKay accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacKay frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Nausea.
Dr. MacKay's office is located at 1360 Caduceus Way Bldg 400, Watkinsville, GA 30677. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacKay speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Walton Hospital
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital