Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 524-4974, and for other questions, call (630) 208-4412.
Dr. Renato Ripamonti, MD
New Patient(630) 998-7447
Dr. Renato Ripamonti, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Geneva, IL. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ripamonti is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara Uag School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ripamonti?
Dr. Ripamonti did a stent procedure for my Mom, he was thorough in explaining the procedure, listened to all of our questions, overall he has a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ripamonti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ripamonti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ripamonti frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Ripamonti's office is located at 300 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL 60134. Find other locations and directions.