Dr. Renata Witkowska, MD
Make an Appointment(332) 334-8552
Dr. Renata Witkowska, MD is a allergy specialist in Monsey, NY. Dr. Witkowska completed a residency at Graduate Hosp-U Penn. She currently practices at Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc. - Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN) and is affiliated with St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Witkowska is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc. - Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN)
Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc. - Dental40 Robert Pitt Dr, Monsey, NY 10952 Existing Patients: (332) 334-8552
Polish, Russian, Spanish
- UMDNJ-NJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Graduate Hosp-U Penn, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Graduate Hosp-U Penn, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Witkowska?
I absolutely love this office. MD Witkowska is a most knowledgeable, empathetic, thoughtful and patient-centered doctor who takes as much time as is needed with each patient. She truly cares about my son. She has treated my son for years. I am travel long distance to see her and I would travel longer distance to see her if will be necessary. Would recommended her to anyone with asthma and allergy problems. She is AWESOME.
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital