Dr. Rawls has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Renard Rawls, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Rawls completed a residency at University Of Fl College Of Med. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Morehouse School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Morehouse College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Pioneer
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Borland Groover3 Shircliff Way Ste 400, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Existing Patients: (904) 381-9393
Borland Groover4800 Belfort Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Existing Patients: (904) 398-7205
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rawls?
Dr. Rawls and his nurse Janelle are attentive and responsive, yet personable but professional. I'm glad to be his patient. I highly recommend Dr. Rawls for your related medical needs. Mrs. Phyllis Bell-Davis Jacksonville, FL
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Renard Rawls, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rawls' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rawls accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rawls frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), and Diarrhea.
Dr. Rawls' office is located at 3 Shircliff Way Ste 400, Jacksonville, FL 32204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital