Dr. Freid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Renae Freid, DO is a family medicine specialist in Newburyport, MA. Dr. Freid completed a residency at Texas A&M University / Main Campus. She currently practices at Newburyport Family Practice and is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Freid is board certified in Family Practice.
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newburyport Family Practice
Newburyport Family Practice PC3 Cherry St, Newburyport, MA 01950 Existing Patients: (978) 465-7322
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freid?
I have been seeing Dr Freud for 5 years and I’m very satisfied with the quality of care she provides. Excellent listener and gives understandable and caring advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Renae Freid, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Freid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Freid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Freid frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Health Screening, and Hepatitis B Virus Screening.
Dr. Freid's office is located at 3 Cherry St, Newburyport, MA 01950. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anna Jaques Hospital