Dr. Chaudhary has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rekha Chaudhary, MD is a hematology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Chaudhary completed a residency at University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine. She currently practices at Barrett Cancer Center and is affiliated with UC Health West Chester Hospital. Dr. Chaudhary is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Karmanos Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Kent State University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Barrett Cancer Center234 Goodman St, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Existing Patients: (513) 475-8500
UC Physicians Oncology
Uc Health Physicians Office South7675 Wellness Way Ste 201, West Chester, OH 45069 Existing Patients: (513) 475-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhary?
Very skilled and knowledgeable. Focus on whole person (diet, exercise, attitude) and not just chemicals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaudhary accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaudhary frequently treats Brain Cancer, Melanoma, and Fever.
Dr. Chaudhary's office is located at 234 Goodman St, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaudhary speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UC Health West Chester Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center