Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Reid Adams, MD is a general surgery specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Adams completed a residency at University Va Health Scis Center. He currently practices at University of Virginia Medical Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adams is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Toronto/Toronto Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Va Health Scis Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Va, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1987
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Virginia Medical Center1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-2839
University of Virginia Health System
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-9333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adams?
Diagnosed and treated bile duct cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adams frequently treats Peritoneal Cancer, Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy), and Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Open.
Dr. Adams' office is located at 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital