Dr. Sequeira has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Reginald Sequeira, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Sequeira completed a residency at Jersey City Medical Center: Jersey City, NJ. and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sequeira is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH;, Fellowship Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center: Jersey City, NJ, Residency Hospital
- Goa Medical College-Panaji, India, Internship Hospital
- Goa Medical College-Panaji, India, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- Butler Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Flora Midwest (PPOM)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mt. Carmel
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ryan White
- Superior Dental Care
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sequeira?
Dr. Sequeira is a Dr. I love! He is a great man! Kind, listens, cares. If you need a heart doc he’s the Dr. for you! Thank you for taking such good care of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reginald Sequeira, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sequeira's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sequeira accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sequeira frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Sequeira's office is located at 540 Lincoln Park Blvd Ste 200, Dayton, OH 45429. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grandview Medical Center
- Greene Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
- Soin Medical Center
- Sycamore Medical Center