Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Reginald Dickerson, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gallatin, TN. Dr. Dickerson completed a residency at Thos Jefferson University. He currently practices at Ascension Saint Thomas Heart Gallatin and is affiliated with Sumner Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Thos Jefferson University, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Thos Jefferson University, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dickerson?
Very patient, answered all my questions. Feel very comfortable with him in control of my heart
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dickerson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dickerson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Dickerson's office is located at 300 Steam Plant Rd # 310, Gallatin, TN 37066. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Ascension Saint Thomas Heart Gallatin
Ascension Saint Thomas Heart Gallatin300 Steam Plant Rd # 310, Gallatin, TN 37066 (615) 451-9200