Dr. Reginald Gladish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gladish's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Reginald Gladish, MD is a nephrology specialist in Decatur, AL. Dr. Gladish completed a residency at University Of Al Hospital. He currently practices at Nephrology Of North Alabama and is affiliated with Cullman Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gladish is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Of North Alabama
Nephrology Of North Alabama1216 Somerville Rd SE, Decatur, AL 35601 Existing Patients: (256) 340-0012
Nephrology of North Alabama, Cullman
Nephrology of North Alabama, Cullman1734 Eva Rd NE, Cullman, AL 35055 Existing Patients: (256) 734-7104
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gladish?
He and his staff responded in a promptly manner when I thought I may have had a bladder infection. I was very pleased with the quickness and kindness that was presented to me as a patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gladish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gladish frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Gladish's office is located at 1216 Somerville Rd SE, Decatur, AL 35601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gladish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Decatur Morgan Hospital
- Lawrence Medical Center