Dr. Simone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Regina Simone, DO is a family medicine specialist in Northville, MI. Dr. Simone completed a residency at Garden City Hosp. She currently practices at Regina C Simone DO and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simone is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Garden City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- St. Vicent's Hospital/University Of Massechusetts Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Gannon University Masters Degree, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Gannon University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regina C Simone DO
Regina C Simone DO42000 6 Mile Rd Ste 201, Northville, MI 48168 Existing Patients: (248) 735-9100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simone?
Dr Simone and staff are very personable and competent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Regina Simone, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Simone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Simone frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Shortness of Breath, and Wheezing.
Dr. Simone's office is located at 42000 6 Mile Rd Ste 201, Northville, MI 48168. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Garden City Hospital