Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Regina Rosenthal, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Campbell, CA. Dr. Rosenthal completed a residency at Fell-Dartmouth Hitchcock Me. She currently practices at Dr. Rosenthal and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus.
- Bruce Connell MD, Fellowship Hospital
- Fell-Dartmouth Hitchcock Me, Residency Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Univ Of Ca, Medical School — 1981
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1976
Regina L. Rosenthal, M.D., F.A.C.S.3803 S Bascom Ave Ste 206, Campbell, CA 95008 Existing Patients: (408) 559-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenthal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosenthal frequently treats Cosmetic Conditions, Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis).
Dr. Rosenthal's office is located at 3803 S Bascom Ave Ste 206, Campbell, CA 95008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenthal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)