Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Regina Sun, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Sun completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. She currently practices at Berkeley Eye Center and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Minnesota Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Berkeley Eye Center
Berkeley Eye Center - Greenway Plaza3100 Weslayan St Ste 400, Houston, TX 77027 Existing Patients: (713) 526-1600
Berkeley Eye Center - Pearland1535 Cullen Blvd Ste 200, Pearland, TX 77581 Existing Patients: (713) 436-1551
Berkeley Eye Center - Clear Lake18040 Saturn Ln, Houston, TX 77058 Existing Patients: (281) 333-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sun?
Always a good experience with Pearland center. Dr. Sun is awesome. Seeing her for more than 10 years. Jill Blake her assistance was kind enough to explain all my questions. Ratna Chakrabarti
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sun frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Stye.
Dr. Sun's office is located at 3100 Weslayan St Ste 400, Houston, TX 77027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sun speaks Spanish, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sun has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital