Dr. Jablonski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Regina Jablonski, MD is a hematology specialist in Port Jefferson Station, NY. Dr. Jablonski completed a residency at University Hospital. She currently practices at North Shore Hematology-oncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jablonski is board certified in Hematology.
- Temple University Hospital and Fox Chase Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jablonski?
I support Sharon A. and Janet is way off the mark to me. First I started with Dr. J and then my husband did. Neither one of us would trade her in for anything. She is the best! J & P K 11/20/2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Regina Jablonski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jablonski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jablonski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jablonski frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Anemia, and Hemophilia.
Dr. Jablonski's office is located at 49 Route 347, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Mather Hospital - Main
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital