Dr. El-Said has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Refaat El-Said, MD is a neurology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. El-Said completed a residency at Vanderbilt Medical Center. He currently practices at Comprehensive Neurology Clinic and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. El-Said is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Ain Shams University, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Refaat El-Said, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. El-Said's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. El-Said accepts your insurance.
Dr. El-Said frequently treats Memory Evaluation, Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test, and Functional Movement Screening.
Dr. El-Said's office is located at 10967 Lake Underhill Rd Ste 148, Orlando, FL 32825. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. El-Said speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando