Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Syed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reema Syed, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Syed completed a residency at Mich State U/Hurley Mc. She currently practices at Ssm Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Syed is board certified in Rheumatology.
- St Louis U/, Fellowship Hospital
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School
- Mich State U/Hurley Mc, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Hurley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Syed?
She saved my life. Hands down the best doctor I’ve ever been to. Very friendly, very thorough, and very professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Syed frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Syed's office is located at 1465 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Syed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Ssm Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center1465 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63104 (314) 268-4010