Dr. Reed Pitre, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pitre's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Reed Pitre, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Pitre completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Atlanta VA Medical Center. Dr. Pitre is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta VA Medical Center
Department of Veterans Affairs1670 Clairmont Rd, Decatur, GA 30033 Existing Patients: (404) 321-6111
Saint Josephs Mercy Care Services Inc424 Decatur St SE, Atlanta, GA 30312 Existing Patients: (678) 843-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pitre?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pitre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pitre's office is located at 1670 Clairmont Rd, Decatur, GA 30033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pitre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.