Dr. Care has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Reden Care, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Care completed a residency at Robert Packer Hospital. He currently practices at Reden Delgado, MD | Wellstar Primary Care and is affiliated with Redmond Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Care is board certified in Family Practice.
- Robert Packer Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Dlsu Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American General
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Reden Delgado, MD | Wellstar Primary Care
Reden Delgado, MD | Wellstar Primary Care75 Douthit Ferry Rd, Cartersville, GA 30120 Existing Patients: (470) 267-0650
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Care?
Answers all questions in simple terms, very thorough and friendly, makes great recommendations.... Awesome Doctor !!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reden Care, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Care's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Care accepts your insurance.
Dr. Care frequently treats Cholesterol Screening, Skin Screenings, and HIV Screening.
Dr. Care's office is located at 75 Douthit Ferry Rd, Cartersville, GA 30120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Redmond Regional Medical Center