Dr. Talley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rebecca Talley, MD is a family medicine specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Talley completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. She currently practices at Center for Primary Care and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talley is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of North Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Primary Care
Crossroads1701 Magnolia Way Ste 101, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 922-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talley?
It was very great enjoyed seeing Dr. TALLEY, very knowledgeable on any issue that may arise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rebecca Talley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talley frequently treats Administrative Physical, Osteoporosis, and Obesity.
Dr. Talley's office is located at 1701 Magnolia Way Ste 101, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital