Dr. Rebecca Schwartz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwartz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rebecca Schwartz, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Los Alamitos, CA. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Harbor-Ucla. She currently practices at Dr. Rebecca J Schwartz MD and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harbor-Ucla, Residency Hospital
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Stanford U, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
If doctors make you nervous (pretty much all of us) she is a good doctor to make you feel comfortable about sharing your concerns. I've found her thorough and proactive in providing preventative or diagnostic care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Perimenopause, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 10861 Cherry St Ste 105, Los Alamitos, CA 90720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
Dr. Rebecca J Schwartz MD
Dr. Rebecca J Schwartz MD10861 Cherry St Ste 105, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Existing Patients: (562) 595-1961