Dr. Rundlett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rebecca Rundlett, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Rundlett completed a residency at U Nebr Sch Med. She currently practices at Nebraska Pain Consultants PC and is affiliated with CHI Health St. Elizabeth. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rundlett is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Nebr Hosp Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Nebr Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Nebr Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska Pain Consultants PC6940 Van Dorn St Ste 201, Lincoln, NE 68506 Existing Patients: (402) 414-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rundlett?
Very knowledgeable and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rebecca Rundlett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rundlett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rundlett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rundlett frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Rundlett's office is located at 6940 Van Dorn St Ste 201, Lincoln, NE 68506. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- Community Memorial Healthcare
- George C. Grape Community Hospital
- Pawnee County Memorial Hospital
- Saunders Medical Center