Dr. Rebecca Payton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Payton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rebecca Payton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Columbus, IN. Dr. Payton completed a residency at St Marys Health Care Fndn. She currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Columbus Primary & Specialty Care and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Jennings. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Payton is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Marys Health Care Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franciscan Physician Network Columbus Primary & Specialty Care
Fpn-ohs Columbus123 2nd St, Columbus, IN 47201 Existing Patients: (812) 342-3339
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payton?
Dr Payton very good listener. Treated my infection very quickly. Takes her time and relates to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Payton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Payton frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Limb Cramp, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Payton's office is located at 123 2nd St, Columbus, IN 47201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Payton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Jennings
- Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis