Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rebecca Levy, MD is a hematology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Baystate Medical Center. She currently practices at Uams Sats Program. Dr. Levy is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Baystate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Texas A&M College of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uams Sats Program4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 686-7966
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levy frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Levy's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.