Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wagstaff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rebecca Wagstaff, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Greer, SC. Dr. Wagstaff completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System. She currently practices at Medical Group of the Carolinas - Inpatient Medicine - Pelham Medical Center and is affiliated with Pelham Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wagstaff is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Greenville Hospital System, Residency Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Inpatient Medicine - Pelham Medical Center
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Inpatient Medicine - Pelham Medical Center250 Westmoreland Rd, Greer, SC 29651 Existing Patients: (864) 560-6654
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Inpatient Medicine
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Inpatient Medicine - Spartanburg Medical Center101 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-6654
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagstaff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wagstaff frequently treats Advance Directive End of Life Planning, Heart Disease, and Dysphagia.
Dr. Wagstaff's office is located at 250 Westmoreland Rd, Greer, SC 29651. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wagstaff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pelham Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center