Dr. Armour has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rebecca Armour, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Armour completed a residency at Or Health Science University Hospital. She currently practices at Eye Health Northwest PC and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Michigan State University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Armour?
The visit with my grandma was really great and amazing work by all who work there major thanks to all and specially Rebecca L. Armour thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rebecca Armour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Armour's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Armour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Armour frequently treats Migraine, Pterygium, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Armour's office is located at 1955 NW NORTHRUP ST, Portland, OR 97209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
Eye Health Northwest PC