Dr. Rebecca Harris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rebecca Harris, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Boston, MA. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Endocrinology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Illinois, Undergraduate School
- Northwestern University (Graduate), Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Endocrinology
Diabetes Program333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-8136
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Adrenal Hyperplasia, Ambiguous Genitalia, and Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, Partial.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital