Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rebecca Harris, MD
Dr. Rebecca Harris, MD is
- Northwestern University (Graduate), Other Education
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rebecca Harris, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Harris' profile.
Dr. Harris in specializes in Pediatric Endocrinology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 333 Longwood Ave Boston, MA 02115. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Harris provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rebecca Harris, MD is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Rebecca Harris, MD holds board certification in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Endocrinology
Diabetes Program333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (415) 812-5209