Dr. Rebecca O'Brien, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Brien's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rebecca O'Brien, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. O'Brien completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Brien?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Brien accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Brien frequently treats Assisted Reproductive Technique, Dynamic Endocrine Function Test, and Eating Disorder Treatment.
Dr. O'Brien's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Brien has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital