Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Rebecca Duke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Duke completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at Rebecca J Duke MD and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duke is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Akademia Medyczna W Warsaw, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rebecca J Duke MD
Rebecca J Duke MD PC3929 N Central Ave, Chicago, IL 60634 Existing Patients: (773) 202-7703
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duke?
I recommend Dr. Duke she is one of the best cardiologist she was one of the one of many that I have seen and was the only one that found what was wrong with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duke frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Duke's office is located at 3929 N Central Ave, Chicago, IL 60634. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Community First Medical Center