Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Rebecca Benko, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Benko completed a residency at Tacoma Family Medicine. She currently practices at MultiCare Tacoma Family Medicine and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Benko is board certified in Family Practice.
- Tacoma Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Tacoma Family Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Michigan State University, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benko?
She is very patient, listening, and understanding with kids and my health issues. My son scare the doctor office. He does not want them touching him, but with DR Benko she makes him less scare and stop crying. Also she is very good doctor with high knowledge and great experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benko frequently treats Vaccination, Bacteriuria Screening, and Echocardiography.
Dr. Benko's office is located at 521 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benko speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Benko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital