Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miksad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rebecca Miksad, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Miksad completed a residency at Meml Sloan Kettering Hosp. She currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp Beth Israel Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Meml Sloan Kettering Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- NY Hosp-Cornell, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Cornell U, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miksad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miksad frequently treats Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer, Liver Cancer, and Pancreatic Cancer.
Dr. Miksad's office is located at 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miksad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center