Dr. Horne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rebecca Horne, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Horne completed a residency at Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp). She currently practices at Brookline Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Horne is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp), Residency Hospital — 2010
- Boston Combined Residency Program in Pediatrics - Children's Hospital Boston and Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Brown University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brookline Pediatrics1180 Beacon St Ste 7a, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 232-2915
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horne?
Excellent doctor. Had her for my daughter from birth to 3 years. Very patient, listens to all your queries. Knowledgeable. Kind .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horne frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acne, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Horne's office is located at 1180 Beacon St Ste 7a, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital