Dr. Rebeca Monreal, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Monreal completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Salem Pain & Spine Specialists and is affiliated with Legacy Silverton Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Monreal is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Salem Pain & Spine Specialists
Salem Pain & Spine Specialists1100 22nd St Se, Salem, OR 97302 Existing Patients: (503) 967-6771
- Utah Center For Pain Management and Research, Nexus Pain Care, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- San Diego State University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Moda Health
- Oregon Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
- Willamette Valley Community Health (WVCH)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Monreal?
she is a very caring Doctor she helped me with my phantom limb pain the medicine she put me on is helping a lot and now she is going to put an injection in my back for my back pain. they all at the pain clinic is very nice and willing to help you.
- Legacy Silverton Medical Center