Dr. Razan Al-Kudsi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Burien, WA. Dr. Al-Kudsi completed a residency at Advocate Christ Med Center. She currently practices at Razan R Al-Kudsi MD and is affiliated with Highline Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Kudsi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Razan R Al-Kudsi MD
Kent N Kreisman MD16259 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 401, Burien, WA 98166 (206) 242-8837
MD2 Seattle1101 Madison St Ste 1501, Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 215-2300
- Advocate Christ Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Edward Hines Jr Va Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Grant Hospital Of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Kudsi?
Dr Al'Kudsi is an amazing and wonderfully talented nephrologist. My first experience with her was while I was admitted in highline hospital. She talked to me like a visitor at first, taking almost 15 minutes of asking how I was doing overall, then revealed that she was covering for the regular rounds nephrologist. At every step toward recovery she championed my well being and became my regular nephrologist upon release. She's caring, talented, and knows her art and science of medicine. Thank you
- Highline Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center