Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 948-4332, and for other questions, call (253) 627-1244.
Dr. Raza Orakzai, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3654
Dr. Raza Orakzai, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Orakzai completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He currently practices at Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Joseph and is affiliated with St. Clare Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orakzai is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Joseph
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates1802 Yakima Ave Ste 304, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Clare
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Clare11311 Bridgeport Way Sw Ste 304, Lakewood, WA 98499 Call
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- The Aga Khan University Medical College, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orakzai?
Very courteous and informative. Made me feel at ease with a scary diagnosis.
- St. Clare Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Orakzai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raza Orakzai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orakzai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orakzai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orakzai frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Orakzai's office is located at 1802 Yakima Ave Ste 304, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.