Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 268-6005.
Dr. Raynard Cheung, MD
Dr. Raynard Cheung, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Cheung completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Gastrointestinal Specialists and is affiliated with Jefferson Frankford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheung is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheung?
His thorough history helped find my esophageal cancer early enough to be cured. A true gem of a physician!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cheung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raynard Cheung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cheung's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cheung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cheung frequently treats Pancreatic Disease.
Dr. Cheung's office is located at 3998 Red Lion Rd Ste 240, Philadelphia, PA 19114. Find other locations and directions.
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital