Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Raymund Yong, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Raymund Yong, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Long Island City, NY. Dr. Yong completed a residency at University of British Columbia. He currently practices at Ambulatory Pavilion and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- National Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke, Fellowship Hospital
- University of British Columbia, Residency Hospital
- University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yong?
Dr. Yong removed the tumor with NO deficits. It's been a year since the operation - received multiple MRIs with no recurrence. Impressed with the VR presentation showing the tumor in various views along with arterial and functional pathways for planning resection. Also,RN Johanna Vaillancourt- very caring/helpful throughout the process. Leading a very active healthy lifestyle with no side effects from surgery and radiation. I’m truly grateful for Dr. Yong and his team!
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Queens
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymund Yong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yong frequently treats Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr. Yong's office is located at 2520 30th Ave Fl 5, Long Island City, NY 11102. Find other locations and directions.