Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0207.
Dr. Raymond Pak, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0207
Dr. Raymond Pak, MD is a urology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Pak completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Pak is board certified in Urology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Thomas Jefferson Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pak?
Very professional and knowledgeable approach to my condition. Cordial and specific when reviewing a plan for care in the future. A nice person to deal with.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond Pak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pak frequently treats Prostate Removal, Urinary Stones, and Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance .
Dr. Pak's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.