Dr. Raymond Silva, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Silva completed a residency at Einstein/Montefiore. He currently practices at San Jose Cardiac Surgery Group and is affiliated with Regional Medical Center - San Jose. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silva is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
San Jose Cardiac Surgery Group
Los Gatos Longevity Institute15215 National Ave, Los Gatos, CA 95032 (408) 559-1018
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School
- Einstein/Montefiore, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Colo Hsc, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Colo Hsc, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silva?
- Regional Medical Center - San Jose
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- O'Connor Hospital