Dr. Raymond Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raymond Martin, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Mass General Hosp. He currently practices at The Surgical Clinic, PLLC and is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Martin is board certified in General Surgery.
- Vanderbilt/St Thomas Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Mass General Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mass General Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Surgical Clinic, PLLC
Vascular Surgery4230 Harding Pike Ste 525, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 385-1547
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 4230 Harding Pike Ste 525, Nashville, TN 37205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center