Dr. Raymond Ragland, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Delran, NJ. Dr. Ragland completed a residency at Howard University Hospital. He currently practices at Virtua Hand Surgery & Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ragland is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Howard University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ragland?
I was in a car accident where my left has was severely lacerated. Dr. Ragland was summoned to the emergency room in the wee hours of the morning. He arrived with an amazing disposition prepared to serve. He kept me comfortable telling jokes and laughing at my jokes as well. I am so grateful to have had him to work on me. I love his manners and expertise.
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital