Dr. Raymond White, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. White completed a residency at Med Ctr Hosp. He currently practices at Maine Medical Center Orthopedic Trauma and Fracture Care and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Maine Medical Center Orthopedic Trauma and Fracture Care
Maine Medical Partners Orthopedic Trauma & Fracture Care335 Brighton Ave Ste 200, Portland, ME 04102 Existing Patients: (207) 662-8600
- Med Ctr Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Med Ctr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Dr. White is truly the best! He explains everything clearly, answers any questions you have with a wonderful sense of humor. Great surgeon, great personality, so lucky to have him taking care of my badly broken leg. I would recommend this doctor in a heartbeat!
- Maine Medical Center