Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 876-8088.
Dr. Raymond Myers, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3667
Dr. Raymond Myers, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Auburn, WA. Dr. Myers completed a residency at Mount Sinai School Of Medicine: Jersey City Medical Center Program. He currently practices at Mary Bridge Pediatrics - Auburn and is affiliated with Multicare Auburn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Myers is board certified in Pediatrics.
Mary Bridge Pediatrics - Auburn
MultiCare Auburn Medical Center202 N Division St, Auburn, WA 98001 Call
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine: Jersey City Medical Center Program, Residency Hospital
- Saint George's University School Of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myers?
Dr Myers is amazing. I'm not a fan of Auburn Hospital over all, the only reason I bring my children there is because Dr Myers (and his staff) are always friendly, professional, caring, and do things right. They're great with both of our kids.
- Multicare Auburn Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Myers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Myers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Myers frequently treats Pediatric Obesity, Pediatric Overweight, and Viral Infection.
Dr. Myers' office is located at 202 N Division St, Auburn, WA 98001. Find other locations and directions.