Dr. Raymond Blum, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Blum completed a residency at University Of Colorado. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Consultants and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blum is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Disease Consultants
Infectious Disease Consultants PC1601 E 19th Ave Ste 3700, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (303) 831-4774
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blum?
Dr. Blum took a very difficult case and solved it for me. I was facing loosing my left leg and he identified and treated the infection. Within days of him taking my case, I knew I was in the right hands with Dr. Blum. He was caring and professional. He answered all my questions and concerns in a prompt and efficient manner. I was very scared and nervous, he helped calm me and assure me that he and the team were doing everything they could to treat me.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center