Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Raymond Lanza, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Warren, NJ. Dr. Lanza completed a residency at Overlook Hospital. He currently practices at Raymond Lanza, DO and is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Age Management Medicine, Other Education — 2012
- Certified Medical Director By The American Medical Directors Association, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- American College of Physicians, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Overlook Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Columbiap&S, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Overlook Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg, Medical School — 1978
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pa, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Raymond Lanza, DO266 King George Rd Ste F, Warren, NJ 07059 Existing Patients: (732) 893-8150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lanza?
Dr. Lanza is an exceptional doctor. He is a brilliant diagnostician who is caring and listens to the patient. I recommended him to everyone. The way he calls back no matter what the problem is and takes his time always makes me feel valued. He has taken care of me and always ordered the right medications and tests. Dr, Lanza is one in million.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lanza frequently treats Geriatric Assessment, Vaccination, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Dr. Lanza's office is located at 266 King George Rd Ste F, Warren, NJ 07059. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lanza speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lanza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overlook Medical Center