Dr. Raymond Soletic, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Soletic completed a residency at Manhattan Eye-Ear. He currently practices at Manhasset Otolaryngology and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soletic is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Manhasset Office1615 Northern Blvd Ste 201, Manhasset, NY 11030 (516) 365-7952
- Manhattan Eye-Ear, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Booth-Nyu, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Baystate/Tufts, Residency Hospital — 1985
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soletic?
Dr Soletic care of my friend - dr soletic is one of the nicest man I have ever met . he is kind , professional and even took the time to show me some of his medical antiques - he helped my dear friend to get her hearing back - He is a amazing man and his staff is wonderful
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center