Dr. Raymond Benza, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Benza completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Kirklin Clinic Ambulatory Surgical Center and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benza is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Kirklin Clinic Ambulatory Surgical Center2000 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233 (205) 934-5188
Allegheny Gen Hosp Hem/Oncology
Allegheny Gen Hosp Hem/Oncology320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 (412) 359-6147
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benza?
Dr. Benza takes his time to listen to me and considers my personal opinions of the medications he recommends. . I would recommend him to anyone.
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Excela Health - Excela Westmoreland Hospital
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
- WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital