Dr. Raymond Vivacqua IV, MD is a hematology specialist in Chester, PA. Dr. Vivacqua IV completed a residency at VA Medical Center - Philadelphia. He currently practices at Associates In Hematology Oncolo and is affiliated with Crozer - Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vivacqua IV is board certified in Hematology.
Associates In Hematology Oncolo
Associates In Hematology Oncolo1 Medical Center Blvd Ste 341, Chester, PA 19013 Existing Patients: (610) 619-7420
Health Access Network
Health Access Network1 Bartol Ave Ste 103, Ridley Park, PA 19078
- Jeff Hosp Cardeza Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1966
- VA Medical Center - Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Misericordia Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1961
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1960
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vivacqua IV?
An oncologist is not a doctor anyone wants to get to know, but if your faced with cancer, I would highly recommend Dr. Vivacqua. He is truly a very caring doctor. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment. He answers all questions and explains options and treatments in detail. He is a great listener and offers sage advice. He is also highly respected by other physicians.
- Crozer - Chester Medical Center