Dr. Petrillo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond Petrillo, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Petrillo completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Center. He currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petrillo is board certified in Nephrology.
- Brigham and Women S Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Beth Israel Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic
Good Samaritan office1130 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 640, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 229-7976
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrillo?
Upon meeting Dr. Petrillo, it was evident of his care and concern for my Mother's well being. Changing, eliminating or questioning medications for future use was discussed in a very compassionate manner. Thank you for everything, but most importantly making the connection with my Mom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raymond Petrillo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petrillo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petrillo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petrillo frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Petrillo's office is located at 1130 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 640, Portland, OR 97210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center